Bunker Touch Guitar ™ | TG-2001
Just Imagine this..."The ability to play Guitar and Bass together, at the same time!" the best regular 4 or 5(opt) string standard bass you will ever play, you can even order it with the lower neck as a 26.5" inch scale guitar neck for either Touch Mode or standard play Mode. Easy to play and with a sound so big and full bodied you wont believe your ears.
- Touch Guitar Neck Fitted with angled super-alloy frets spaced at .6 tenths inch for fast finger movement and electronically muted for dynamic response and low 120 db down noise level.
- Touch Bass Neck Full scale with a comfortable 12" radius and includes our patented Tension-Free neck system and electronic mute.
- Hex-Humbucker Guitar Pickups 12 Individual,
- Noise-cancelling units with 12 balance controls
- Quad-Humbucking Bass Pickups 8 Individual,
- Noise-cancelling units with 8 balance controls Electro-Mute System Processor controlled,
- 12 Guitar and 8 Bass Channels Volume and Panning Controls for Guitar Knob-within-a-knob design for fast, easy use Dual Wide-Band Equalizers for Guitar
- 30db range EQ Huge 15db range sliders,
- Individual for neck and bridge pickups Volume and Panning Controls for Bass Knob-within-a-knob design for fast, easy use.
- Parametric Equalizer Controls for Bass Knob-within-a-knob design for Boost/Cut and Frequency Shift
- Vertical Tuning Bridge for Guitar Constructed of Dupont Delrin and machined Brass Fine Tuners for Guitar and Bass
- Each string has their very own fine tuner Through Body Bass Bridges 4 Individual, fully adjustable bridges Adjustable Guitar and Bass Nut Assembly Lets you set open string height at both ends of the necks
- Protective String Cover Vibration isolated to prevent unwanted mechanical noises
- Mode Control Switch 3-position mute selection Stereo Output Lets you split the sounds of the Guitar and Bass 9-volt jack Use external power adapter (supplied) Nicad Battery Pack